Sunday, February 1, 2009


This is a photo I took from Disney's California Adventure at night... I have to say that in it's current form (they are planning on changing it soon) it is actually a very cool place for someone who can appreciate all the California history in it... there's a ton of architecture from all over the state ( a ton, trust me...! you just have to look...), the glider ride is insane after getting all sweaty in the afternoon.... the food is good, I go to the wannabe Cannery Row and buy some sourdough salad or a roast beef sandwich, yum-e! (it's sogood and tasty and a value... one of those and you won't get hungry for hours), it has an actual Roller Coaster with a loop that's a lot of fun and bunch of other stuff I won't cover here because i am starving... really every OC resident should own an Annual Pass... but they won't... and maybe that's a good thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment